Sales Representative (International Tradeshows)
in Budapest, Hungary
Are you a determined B2B sales expert? Work on an all-star sales team at HRN in the vibrant city of Budapest! Read more about HRN
- B2B global sales, marketing, research, lead generation, negotiation and key account management
- Engaging with C-level executives from the world’s biggest and most exciting organisations
- Meeting the immediate and future needs of our clients, understanding their business priorities and challenges
- Creating the best possible customer experience in our industry
- Diversifying our product portfolio and build value for our community
- A proven and successful professional with demonstrated success in the closing of sales deals
- Able to successfully approach and build relationships with new businesses
- A creative individual with a passion for sales and events business
- Confident, positive and professional, with can-do attitude, excellent communication skills in English and an ability to learn new material quickly then join our winning team!
- HRN offers the best incentives and compensation package in the region, as well as an awesome environment to work, plenty of motivation and purpose, and growth opportunities.
- Possibility to attend tradeshows at London, San Fransisco and Amsterdam
We are looking for hard-working, ambitious, hungry and entrepreneurial communicators to work on our London, San Francisco, and Amsterdam shows.
This role provides you with a great platform for building lifelong skills and career success and allows you to grow your own professional network. You'll meet some of the most influential thinkers and leaders on the planet at our global events.
HRN is likely to be your most culturally diverse workplace, with colleagues from the US, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe working together to change the future of work, blazing the trail for others to follow.
About HRN in Budapest, Hungary
HRN are a new breed of networkers, researchers and event managers. We build sales, marketing, and customer service solutions with our clients—creating exceptional customer experiences and, in the process, the Greatest HR Shows on Earth. We share a vision that by 2017, HRN will be the HR network of choice across the globe. Our goal is to make the world of work a better place by connecting organizations and leaders to the information and people that inspire intelligent action and success!