Head of User Journey
Global Gaming offers visa sponsorship
Global Gaming will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the game levels below and claim the win! Let's find out, shall we?! Here we go! Read more about Global Gaming
- As a true believer that a great customer experience increases the value of interactions across the entire user journey, your mission will be to establish and lead a team that is all about improving the customer experience of all of Global Gaming’s B2C products. This, in turn, results in enhanced conversion, retention, and customer loyalty to the benefit of all parties. In order to succeed, you and your team are responsible for:
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Improving customer experience on and off-site
- Owning and driving CX improvement of all B2C products with Design/UI and Product
- identifying and solving “gaps” in the user journey with relevant internal stakeholders
- driving and facilitating MVT + A/B testing across all user-facing B2C Products
- Providing better understanding throughout the organisation of customer behaviour, e.g. via user research and personas
- Testing, optimising, implementing, and doing it all again.
- In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in a similar role (previous iGaming experience is not a must, however it is an advantage)
- Are a caring leader who empowers their team and supports their personal, as well as professional growth whilst encouraging their decision-making and emphasizing the importance of getting things done in an effectively efficient manner. Oh, and you have a proven track record to show for it!
- Are a people person who is great at building, as well as maintaining, functioning and positive relationships with people of all professional levels, backgrounds, internally as well as externally
- Are clearly a “left-brained” person: endowed with an analytical mind, problem-solving solving is definitely your thing!
- Believe in constant learning and development – you are a work-in-progress and proud of it!
- Are truly passionate about understanding user behaviour and – most importantly – the triggers behind it
- Are not a perfectionist, but you aim for perfection when planning. During implementation, you want to fail fast in order to focus on iterative improvements. Agility is your middle name!
- Have a great business understanding that allows you to make the best decisions in the context of strategy and business goals.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, onsite massage twice a month, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks.
- Choose to work in either our Malta or Tallinn office.
- Work with a truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!)
- Really make a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation- and execution-oriented organisation.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on your mission:
• Chief Marketing Officer, who you will be reporting to;
• Conversation Rate Optimisation Specialist (currently the Robin to your Batman);
• any team (including but not limited to: Customer Retention, UI/Design, Social, and Media Buying) within the organisation that is involved in the user journey in order to help every team improve the user experience within their area of responsibility.
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
About Global Gaming in Malmö, Sweden
Global Gaming is a growing gaming operator with a strong foothold in the Nordic region who offers innovative, secure and high-quality gaming services to B2B and B2C sites and their players through our proprietary platform.
The B2C sites run by Global Gaming include Netticasino.com, Koti Kasino and Viking Slots as well as the new kid on the block, Ninja Casino, that utilises the bespoke Global Gaming payment solution integration that simply requires a deposit via a player’s bank for the entire gaming experience to run smoothly, efficient and secure.
Life at Global Gaming
We aim to employ and improve specialized staff, who wants to offer an innovative and safe gaming experience for our customers in their local language.
The Global Gaming Group currently employs staff at three main locations in Malmö, Tallinn and Malta.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.