Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
in Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you an experienced and passionate back-end developer with solid commerce experience? Are you looking to work in a growing company, that believes in growing together as a team, and is ambitious about being the best technology partner for our clients? Read on, you might just be the e-commerce developer we're looking for! Read more about Kruso
- Write great code and help your team write and deliver great solutions for our clients.
- Apart from being a developer in one of our teams, you will also be part of a client-facing team tasked with understanding client requirements.
- Work closely with our clients, delivering large-scale solutions and advanced integrations.
- You write great code. At the end of the day, coding is what we do.
- Web development is your professional passion. When it comes to web development, .Net, devops and commerce, you know where it's happening.
- You're ambitious. You want to be the best and are continuously looking to improve.
- You're a team player. You like the daily cooperation, and the give-and-take of team development.
- You're dedicated to finding the best possible solutions for our clients and really care about the quality of your code.
- You can work from our Copenhagen or Aarhus office.
- If you are not an EU citizen, you have an EU work permit.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
Your most important task as an e-commerce developer will be to develop the best possible commerce solutions for our clients based on the .Net technology stack. We are looking for someone with a passion for building great solutions, and the ability and desire to help the company and the team continuously improve towards excellence.
We expect you to contribute with drive and dedication, and offer a working environment where everyone matters, and there's room for personal and professional growth. Kruso is also growing, and offers the right person a great opportunity to influence our direction as a company. If you have skills for and ambitions towards roles like lead developer or client lead, we will provide the opportunities to make it happen.
About Kruso in Copenhagen, Denmark
Kruso is a digital solutions provider, specialising in complex web platforms and digital consultancy services. A close-knit team of sixty-three, we have offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Malmo, and bring over 20 years’ experience to everything we do.
Remember back when the iMac was introduced? We were helping companies successfully transform for the digital revolution even back then. We’ve learned a great deal since, particularly when it comes to understanding complex digital solutions, and the business models they are built to support.
A lot has changed since we started our journey, including our name, but we still retain the same can-do Nordic attitude and curiosity. Firm believers in the power of integrating front-end systems into business-critical solutions to create value, every day we ask ourselves: “Can we find an even better way to do this?”
Life at Kruso
Kruso is a dynamic and open environment, where we love to cooperate and share knowledge with each other, and work together to continuously improve ourselves. We have a strong professional culture where we focus on finding and developing the best solutions for our clients. At the same time, we pride ourselves in a casual working environment where there's room for everyone.
Now and then we have a companywide innovation day, where teams and individuals choose topics to work with in order to learn and share new technologies.
Kruso is one of Denmark's most experienced suppliers of digital solutions for both public and private sector companies. We're about 30 developers at our offices in downtown Copenhagen, Aarhus and Malmö. Our services include digital strategy, consultancy, development and support, based on .Net. If you ask us what we do, we like to answer with the 3 D's: digital, difficult, .Net.