Senior App Developer
Starship Technologies offers visa sponsorship
Starship Technologies will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Helsinki, Finland
We are seeking a very talented app developer to join us, who will help us build the breakthrough services of the future. You will have the opportunity to mould the direction we will be heading in as part of a tightly-knit team. Read more about Starship Technologies
- You have an excellent track record and experience from a variety of product domains.
- You have a passion for creating customer-facing services.
- You have experience in daily hands-on collaboration with a variety of product and service design professionals.
- You think in terms of long-term vision, but also approach new experiences with a pragmatic outcome-oriented mindset.
- You combine data-driven development practices with strong analytical skills.
- You are highly skilled and efficient at building app experiences.
- You have experience in hybrid (e.g. Titanium, PhoneGap) or native (iOS and Android), having experience with both is a plus.
- You have experience building for internal/partner/customer integrations with extensive use of different APIs and microservices.
- Experience in delivery, navigation and/or e-commerce services.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
Starship Technologies is developing the future of delivery – a network of robots ready to serve you anytime, anywhere.
At Starship, we are redefining how goods flow through the places in which we live. We see a future where a new generation of convenience services become available to everyone, made possible by our constellation of autonomous neighbourhood robots.
It is a bold, brave ambition, so we have brought together some incredible talent and we are making it happen. If you share our desire to impact the world in a positive way, then we want to hear from you.
We have entered commercial pilots with hundreds of robots driving along sidewalks across the United States and four countries in Europe. Soon there will be thousands (if not millions) of robots around the world.
About Starship Technologies in Tallinn, Estonia
Starship Technologies builds self-driving local delivery robots. We are disrupting a 2-trillion-dollar local deliveries industry and we believe our robots will revolutionise local delivery. We envision a world where you can send and receive anything you want, anytime and anywhere. Our engineering expertise, combined with our experience of co-founding Skype, is enabling us to turn this into reality.
Starship Technologies was launched in 2014 by Ahti Heinla and Janus Friis. Our business headquarters are in London and our engineering in Estonia.