Can you build and deliver products that can change people's lives? If you have a passion for health and believe in helping others, join Holmusk in Singapore on their mission to shake up healthcare!
Holmusk is a digital health and data analytics company, focused on solving big problems in chronic disease care.
We build innovative, scalable and cost-effective digital behaviour change programs that combine cutting-edge clinical research, technology and design to nudge people towards sustainable changes for better health. We develop powerful predictive algorithms that offer actionable insights for personalised care and population health management.
Our mission is to transform chronic disease care across the globe. We have big, meaningful problems to solve, and we are looking for talented people to join us.
We are bold, creative and open-minded thinkers who want to shake up healthcare and touch the lives of ordinary people living with chronic disease. Our experienced founder leads a diverse team with years of experience across multiple domains and countries.
We are looking for an experienced product manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment working with interdisciplinary teams to design, build and roll-out products that make an impact on people’s grocery shopping habits and, ultimately, their health.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience in online grocery shopping and generate new ideas to improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering, design, data science and marketing teams to ship products
- Drive product launches while working with marketing team and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Organise research and pilot studies to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management
- Experience in online grocery or food delivery startup is an advantage
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate
- recommendations to executive management
- A technical background with understanding and/or hand-on experience in software development, web technologies or design is an advantage
- Skilled at working with interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in health and wellness preferred
- We will provide visa sponsorship.
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- We will cover your health insurance and other benefits.