If you know the ins and outs of C++ and feel like a change of scenery is in order, here's an opportunity that should put a spring in your step. Head to Estonia to work on industry-changing tech at Wolf3D!
Our mission is to make it possible for people to communicate with anyone in the world virtually as if they were in the same room. We use high-quality 3D scanning technology to create realistic avatars of people for VR. We see VR as a communications platform and avatars are the core of that.
As our experienced C++ developer, you will work on developing a 3D avatar solution for games and VR. The solution involves everything from our computer vision based smartphone scanning application to automatic rigging, animations, texturing, and integrations with major game engines.
Working with us in Tallinn, you'll also have the opportunity to spend some time in our LA office. If being part of a passionate, fast-moving team to build potentially industry-transforming technology sounds like your idea of a good time, you should send your application our way as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, you can watch this video to learn more about us: https://vimeo.com/184270867
- 3+ years of experience with modern C++11 or C++14
- Passion for the VR and gaming industry
- Ability to work and come up with solutions independently
- Bonus points for experience in game development, game engines, computer vision, 3D, machine learning, and AI
- You'll get a competitive salary and equity.