in Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne is known as the beloved home to phenomenal food, jaw-dropping coastal drives, famous parks and world-renowned museums. Now it's also the home to a Senior Developer job opportunity at Readify. Act fast and apply to join their fast-growing team! Melbourne could be your home in the near future as well. Read more about Readify
Senior Consultant | Senior Developer
- Present simple solutions to multifaceted challenges
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to problems as they arise
- Work with the team to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Interface directly with clients throughout the lifecycle of the engagement
- Effectively coach team members throughout the product development process
- Strong knowledge in Native Android (Java), .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, MVC, ReactJS, AngularJS, Xamarin
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Flexible and adaptable when it comes to new languages and environments
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of frameworks
- Strong ability to work in agile teams
- Personable and able to communicate complicated ideas clearly
- Interest in becoming an influencer, coach, or industry mentor
- Problem-solving skills powerful enough to test the untestable and reduce technical debt
- Zero-cost Telstra Staff Connect mobile phone plan and data plan
- Competitive salary commensurate with the level of expertise we demand
- Paid continuing education and development courses
- Full access to Telstra staff benefits & discounts
- $4.2k "toolkit allowance" for tech every two years
- Paid conference tickets and travel
We are on the lookout for a smart and adaptable Senior Developer to help Readify build cutting-edge software solutions for some of Australia's leading companies, not-for-profits and government organizations.
You will be an integral part of the equation when it come to solving problems and building solutions that help Australia's biggest organizations navigate shifts in technology. In the Senior Developer role you will be responsible for making decisions, writing C# code, and deploying scalable software solutions for clients. Every client project is different so the ability to adapt quickly and move in and out of your comfort zone seamlessly will determine your success.
In addition to mastering vertical slices of large projects and pulling together each piece of multi-faceted projects, it will be your responsibility to clearly communicating the logic and reasoning behind decisions that inform the end product.
Your commitment to engineering as a craft is indispensable to this role. We'll hit you with a technical challenge to verify your development skills right out of the gate. You can expect this role to test the limits of your programming skillset every single day, but our team of mentors and practitioners is dedicated to supporting your career development every step of the way.
About ReadifyVisit Readify′s website
Since 2001, Readify has been helping customers develop and support innovative software projects. Our award-winning team is globally recognized for its ability to build software that drives collaboration, productivity, business growth and profitability.
We employ elite developers and invest in their future to ensure everyone is armed with an industry-leading skillset and best practices approach to software development. Our Professional Development Program is envied industry-wide, as is our ability to recognize individuals and teams for their hard work.
We employ more 200 people in offices around the world and consistently appear in BRW's Top 50 Best Places to Work.
If you're looking to work on challenging projects with supportive and intelligent colleagues, Readify is the place for you. Become a part of our transparent and trusting culture. Apply to join Readify's innovative and fast paced team today.