If you're a smooth communicator with a penchant for sales, there's a spot for you in bpm’online's R&D office in one of Eastern Europe's most prominent cultural centers!
Bpm’online is a premium vendor of process-driven cloud-based software for marketing, sales, and service automation. Bpm'online is recognized as a leader in the latest Forrester CRM Wave, 2016 and has also been recognized in three Gartner Magic Quadrants in 2016.
With its 650+ dedicated professionals and 6500 customers worldwide, bpm’online is well positioned to provide channel partners with exciting opportunities in the growing CRM market. Applying its deep industry-level experience, bpm'online has created a wide range of industry-tailored solutions for customer relationships and business process management. This approach enables companies to have their CRM+BPM solution up and running quickly and ensure ongoing success.
The time is now! The CRM market is steadily growing. According to leading industry experts, the global CRM market grew 13.3% in recent years with 47% of the total CRM software revenue generated from SaaS-based CRM applications. Uniquely developed and powered by the robust BPM engine, bpm’online products provide an incredible amount of value and a solid foundation for partners and clients to build their business around.
If you're highly motivated to succeed at sales, here's your opportunity to work at a world leading software company, dealing with global markets (Americas, EMEA, APAC). At bpm'online, you'll find enormous opportunities for professional growth. If that sounds appealing, send us your application and let's talk!
- Call leads generated by multi-channel marketing efforts
- Call on decision makers within targeted accounts to initiate the sales process
- Collaborate with our business development director and sales executives to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to sales executives
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Consistently enter new customer data and update activities and status changes to existing accounts in the bpm’online CRM
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales
- Execute 100+ cold calls per day working with bpm’online’s automated processes
- You speak fluent English (Spanish or Arabic will be an advantage).
- You have a college degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have 1-2 years of direct work experience in sales or telesales.
- You have solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- You've had success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- You havesStrong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- You're an excellent communicator, presenter, and listener with strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- You're self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- You have a high level of integrity and an impeccable work ethic.
- Experience with CRM software is strongly preferred.
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Health insurance after 1 year of employment
- Corporate gym and café
- Professional training