Do you know the ins and outs of Android development? Are you ready to face your next big challenge somewhere exciting? How does Indonesia sound?
Tunaiku is the flagship product of Amar Bank. Tunaiku provides quick, convenient and easy financial assistance without collateral and credit cards.
This is a job for a skilled Android developer enthusiastic about collaborating with a great team of designers, product owners, QA engineers, and other software engineers. You should be excited about clean code and design patterns, eager to share your knowledge, and able to communicate with ease. If that's you, we'll be waiting for you in tropical Jakarta!
- Research, design, test, deploy and maintain high-performance Android applications that will be used by Tunaiku's customers
- Give advice and coach fellow software engineers
- Analyze and maintain product features defined by product owner
- Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt it to new hardware, or upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Oversee the writing of the program code and ensure the usability and stability of the app
- Debugging and root cause analysis
- Proficiency and experience in Android SDK
- More than 4 years of experience building robust applications using Java
- High competence in data structure, algorithm, and software design
- Experience integrating API server and social network API
- Experience in writing tests and pair programming
- Experience in applying security practices for Android
- Thorough knowledge of the scrum methodology and GIT
- A portfolio/apps in the play store
- Ability to develop prototypes quickly
- Your salary range will be 8-12 million IDR per month.
- Since this role requires you to join us in Jakarta, we will provide visa sponsorship if necessary.