Show off your full-stack flair in Riga, a burgeoning tech hub in the Baltics! If you're inspired by the idea of owning the face of a product, speak up and get in touch with this team in Latvia.
Lifland Gaming Group is Swedish technology and marketing company that creates and operates solutions for the iGaming market.
Lifland Gaming Group operates the largest online gaming brand in the Baltics, Optibet, both domestically and globally. We have been developing trustworthy entertainment platforms of sports betting and online casino for more than 15 years, creating an extensive service portfolio and personalized relationships with our customers throughout the world.
If you are an enthusiastic, solution-oriented person ready to share the value of professionalism, competence, high energy and curiosity, come and talk to us!
If you want to work with colleagues who come from various backgrounds to collaborate on different projects and are looking for the next career development opportunity, you've come to the right place.
Our team is based in Riga, the capital of Latvia. We have a casual working environment at our office, and the city offers great opportunities in tech as well as cheap connections to other European cities!
- You will have continuous interaction with the full stack of technologies.
- You will be the hands that make our products and will be working towards making our product the best it can be.
- You will be problem solving daily and delivering innovative technology and products as the only way forward.
- You will collaborate with product managers, design experts, data scientists and other developers.
- You will be able to see, feel and experience your product and input into product growth.
- You must be able to build it securely and it must serve the purpose it was conceptualized for.
- Experience working with SQL databases, writing custom queries and designing schemas
- Understanding of Scrum/Kanban and Agile development
- Understanding of test-driven development (TDD) – the ability to structure your code so it's testable, and the desire to write tests
- Broad understanding of the concept of minimum viable product
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with React or Angular appreciated
- GitHub profile highly appreciated
- Competitive salary package
- Visa sponsorship
- Paid vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Spacious and casual office environment