Fun fact for you data lovers out there: the Romanian Palace of the Parliament is the heaviest building in the world. On a lighter note, the StudyPortals team is looking for a motivated data processing specialist to join their team in Bucharest!
StudyPortals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education. We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering the best information for students, and low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year.
Our team now consists of over 100 people from 35 different nationalities, and we're expecting to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. StudyPortals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC. Our HQ is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology, and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.
Our content management center is looking for a data processing specialist to join our expanding team in Bucharest. As part of our enthusiastic young team, you'll mainly be taking on various responsibilities related to database management.
If you love the idea of joining the biggest educational database provider, send your application our way!
Before applying, please note that we do not sponsor first-time visas or working permits for non-EU/EEA citizens, but we do consider applicants who only need a renewal.
- Researching and collecting online information
- Inserting and updating programs and university info
- Interface and information translation
- You're fluent in English, with some knowledge of Spanish, French, or German.
- You're attentive to detail.
- You're self-motivated and always eager to learn.
- You're a smart computer user capable of analysis and synthesis.
- You're open to editorial work from time to time.
- On top of your salary, you'll have the opportunity to earn bonuses.
- You'll be subscribed to a private medical clinic.
- You'll join an enthusiastic and supportive team.
- You'll get a work laptop.