Want to use your dexterity with data to revolutionize an industry? Join the Inspectorio team in Ho Chi Minh City, and that's precisely what you'll be doing!
We are on a mission to revolutionize the quality inspection industry through exponential technologies and innovation. We strive to become the most innovative supplier compliance verification company in the world, using the best exponential technologies available, generating disruptive processes in an industry that has remained static for decades.
Join Inspectorio and be part of a team that's defining the way quality inspections will be performed in the future. In everything we do, we strive to deliver the best, and only the best. If you share our love for excellence, be our brilliant new data scientist!
- Work on data parsing, analyzing, investigating, interpreting, modeling, and extracting knowledge from large volumes of data
- Process data to help drive better business decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Extract data from databases, write scripts to parse, clean, combine, and process them
- Draw inferences and conclusions, communicate results through reports, charts, or tables
- Use predictive analytics and machine learning to create new products or drive business decisions
- Design and run experiments, research new algorithms, and find new ways of optimizing risk, profitability, and customer experience
- Investigate data problems, identify patterns
- Create dashboards and visualizations of processed data, identify trends, anomalies
- Ph.D. or master's degree in computer science, applied statistics, mathematics or a related quantitative discipline
- At least five years of experience on a development team, shipping production software
- Agile software development practices
- At least three years of experience with Spring, Java, and MongoDB
- Data mining and machine learning experience
- Solid understanding and experience in applying and implementing machine learning algorithms and concepts such as K-means Clustering (varieties), Gaussian distribution, decision tree, boosting
- Experience working with big data and machine learning analytics tools such as R, Neo4J, MADlib, Spark, Hadoop MapReduce
- Experience with REST-based API development and JSON data formats
- Let's discuss your salary (range $3,000.00-$5,000.00) and other conditions!
- We'll sponsor work permits for the right candidate to join us in Ho Chi Minh City.