Improve the lives of people living with diabetes by doing what you know best—growth management and performance marketing. If you have a track record of dealing with digital data and analytics, join this mission-driven team in the beautiful cultural center of Vienna!
We specialize in app-based, all-around care for people with diabetes – made by people with diabetes. Our apps and services are mutually compatible solutions to ease the daily grind of diabetes. In short, we make diabetes suck less!
We’re a startup that was founded in 2012 in Vienna, Austria. Today, nearly 40 of us work at mySugr, and we’re thrilled to be making life better for you. Among our backers are the Austrian Economic Service (a national development and financing bank), business angel Hansi Hansmann, XLHEALTH, Roche Venture Fund, and iSeed Ventures.
A large part of our company lives with diabetes, many since childhood. We bring that experience and knowledge to product development, with a big dose of love and creativity, too. We live and breathe our products.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, it's absolutely vital that you feel at home in the midst of numbers and analytics while bringing a good deal of creativity, curiosity, and analytical thinking to the team.
Most of our customers live with type 1 diabetes, an incurable autoimmune disease. Everyday life with diabetes is often tiring – and that’s exactly what we are working on, to help those living with this condition.
mySugr is one of Austria's most successful startups and a true pioneer in mobile health. If you're inspired by the challenge of understanding our customers' problems and are motivated to use your analytical mind to help improve their lives, get in touch!
- You'll be the performance marketing manager and growth expert of the company.
- You'll conceive ideas and experiments with the team across all digital marketing channels, in different languages and in different countries.
- You'll acquire new customers, increase conversion to paying customers, and retain existing customers.
- You'll manage advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook and similar channels.
- You'll optimize individual ads and overall campaigns.
- You'll work closely with the marketing and design teams.
- Professional experience in performance marketing, ideally for a mobile app
- Excellent analytical skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Very good English skills. German is a plus.
- We offer a competitive local salary and benefits.
- You'll have a high level of independence in an international environment.
- We have flat hierarchies and great opportunities for personal development.
- We are a young, dynamic team with a modern office and a great working atmosphere.