Improve the lives of diabetes patients by doing what you know best—growth management and performance marketing. If you have a track record of dealing with data and analytics, join this mission-driven team in the beautiful cultural center of Vienna!
We specialize in app-based, all-around care for people with diabetes – made by people with diabetes. Our apps and services are mutually compatible solutions to ease the daily grind of diabetes. In short, we make diabetes suck less!
We’re a startup that was founded in 2012 in Vienna, Austria. Today, nearly 40 of us work at mySugr, and we’re thrilled to be making life better for you. Among our backers are the Austrian Economic Service (a national development and financing bank), business angel Hansi Hansmann, XLHEALTH, Roche Venture Fund, and iSeed Ventures.
A large part of our company lives with diabetes, many since childhood. We bring that experience and knowledge to product development, with a big dose of love and creativity, too. We live and breathe our products.
As our growth manager, it's absolutely vital that you feel at home in the midst of numbers and analytics while bringing a good deal of creativity, curiosity, and analytical thinking to the team.
Most of our customers live with type 1 diabetes, an incurable autoimmune disease. Everyday life with diabetes is often tiring – and that’s exactly what we are working on, to help those living with this condition.
If you're inspired by the challenge of understanding our customers' problems and are motivated to use your analytical mind to help improve their lives, get in touch!
- You'll be the growth management and performance marketing expert of the company.
- You'll conceive ideas and experiment with the team across all digital advertising channels, in different languages and in different countries.
- You'll acquire new customers, increase conversion to paying customers, and retain existing customers.
- You'll manage Facebook and Google advertising campaigns.
- You'll optimize individual ads and overall campaigns.
- You'll work closely with the marketing and design teams.
- Degree in business studies or economics
- Professional experience in digital marketing, ideally for a mobile app
- Excellent analytical skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Professional competency in both English and German
- We offer a competitive local salary and benefits.
- You'll have a high level of independence in an international environment.
- We have flat hierarchies and great opportunities for personal development.
- We are a young, dynamic team with a modern office and a great working atmosphere.