A small city with big dreams, Tallinn is the perfect destination for you if you're looking for an inspiring environment for your next career leap. Join Swedbank as a web developer and get a taste of the Estonian way of life!
Swedbank is the bank of choice for many people, households, and businesses in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. As a leading bank in its home markets, Swedbank offers a wide selection of financial services and products.
Our team is growing fast and needs more talented individuals to handle the ever-increasing workload. We are looking for people who share our values—openness, simplicity, and caring—and want to contribute to enabling people, businesses, and the society to grow. If you have ambition and share our attitude, you will find many exciting challenges and possibilities to grow at Swedbank.
Enterprise content management is a part of Swedish Banking division in Group IT. We are about seventeen employees located in Tallinn, working with application development
and maintenance in a creative, flexible environment, independent from huge bank release processes. Our direct clients are bank employees in seven countries. We also provide services to millions of external visitors.
The enterprise content management team manages more than a hundred external and internal sites in the Baltics, Scandinavia, Luxembourg, etc. The new document management system saved more than 5 million documents in six months, was integrated with the Swedish internet bank, and will be widely extended in the next years.
If you join our team at Swedbank's Tallinn HQ, your role will be to investigate, design and develop IT solutions. Your areas of expertise will include the bank’s external websites, web analytics, intranet portals, document management, and records management systems. Efficient communication with IT and business staff will be an important part of your job.
As for you, you are an open-minded, solution-oriented person. We'll trust you to contribute to the competitiveness of the organization in every way you can. You like making things happen and applying your positive attitude to building relationships and networks within the organization. To thrive here, you should be able to work both independently and with a team. It's also important that you're always willing to keep developing your competence and skills.
If this is a fairly good description of you and if you're motivated by challenges, this is the right job for you. Send in your application and let's get to know each other!
- Develop business requirements
- Realize the program modules on the basis of customer requirements, taking into account existing systems and relations
- Test the realized program modules
- Learn the working methods and technologies
- Respond to issues
- Promote new technologies/solutions/methods
- You have a higher education and good problem-solving skills.
- You can express yourself clearly in written and spoken English.
- You have experience with Java.
- You have experience with Web CMS systems.
- Good communication and collaboration skills are important.
- Experience with content management or document management systems (Oracle
- WebCenter Content, Sharepoint, OpenText, Documentum, Alfresco) is a plus, but you're welcome to apply without it.
- Swedbank offers you an attractive salary and benefits package.
- We have flexible working hours and the option to work remotely occasionally.
- We have a comfortable work environment (with fruit, ergonomic chairs, and all the equipment you need) in Tallinn city center (with a view of the sea and old Tallinn).
- You will learn various platforms and technologies, use the best tools, and participate in different processes and technology transfers across the organization.
- We focus a lot on health and wellness, with a long tradition of employee-driven activities.
- You can apply your skills and develop software that is used around the world by millions of customers.
- You'll be working with a highly skilled and experienced team that is very welcoming to new members and ideas.
- You will have great career opportunities and participate in challenging projects.