Ready to close deals and build solid client relationships like there's no tomorrow? Eager to get hands-on as Tutuka's regional sales manager in Bangkok? Do you have what it takes to manage a team? If you speak the language and have the skills, read on!
Tutuka is MasterCard and Visa's premier processor for mobile companion cards across Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Tutuka is also the largest prepaid processor of private label, MasterCard and Visa cards in Southern Africa. We power gift cards, rewards cards, payroll cards, travel cards, payout cards, insurance replacement cards and social welfare payment cards across the African continent.
We're looking for a Thai/English speaker to join us in our Bangkok office. In this role, you will be responsible for closing deals in the region, driving launch and unlocking new business post-launch for regional clients. We'll trust you manage accounts and delight our clients, while you lead the team that supports them. You'll also be the key contact for all regional MasterCard and Visa offices.
If you're relocating, we'll help you in any way we can. Send your application and let's talk!
- Be responsible for new business and account management in the region
- As the region grows, manage a junior account manager and any further staff that may be hired
- Build relationships first within the local MasterCard and Visa offices, and then extend relationships to the region, at a more senior strategic level
- Identify staffing needs and as the region grows, recruit and build a team of between 1-5, incorporating junior account managers and support
- Help clients grow their business by offering additional standard products and unlocking business growth
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the region
- Meet with existing clients on a regular basis, becoming their trusted adviser and identifying new opportunities
- Meet new clients as a result of leads that meet the Tutuka's criteria
- Be responsible for client escalations in the region
- Negotiate and close new deals in the region for standard products
- Project manage and roll out standard products in the region once the contract is signed
- Be responsible for MasterCard global deal commitments within the region
- Understand the revenue generated from clients and the transactional growth
- Report on progress of new deals and client issues
- Work experience as a regional account manager
- Solid experience in sales and customer service
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting client requirements
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Availability to travel as needed
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!