Business requirements. Data modeling. Information management. Are these the phrases that make you feel at home? Then you'll love working at Swedbank in the tech-savvy and beautiful city of Tallinn.
Swedbank is the bank of choice for many people, households, and businesses in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. As a leading bank in its home markets, Swedbank offers a wide selection of financial services and products.
Our team is growing fast and needs more talented individuals to handle the ever-increasing workload. We are looking for people who share our values—openness, simplicity, and caring—and want to contribute to enabling people, businesses, and the society to grow. If you have ambition and share our attitude, you will find many exciting challenges and possibilities to grow at Swedbank.
Our business unit's aim is to develop and promote capabilities to work with data and build knowledge for better decision-making. Information management is a unit within BI responsible for making sure that data is managed as an asset to support data-driven decision-making processes, and for ensuring data quality in analytical systems.
The primary responsibilities of the information modeler are business requirements gathering, information modeling, and organizing the work of harmonizing the requirements towards Swedbank Common Glossary and Business Information Model. In this role, you will act as a coordinator in the development of Swedbank Common Glossary and Business Information Model (BIM).
You should share the bank’s core values and be a strongly committed team player with the drive to always deliver results to your team and stakeholders. As a person, you are solution-oriented and able to work independently. You are also characterized by strong execution capability, communication skills, initiative, and persistence. If that sounds like you, we'll be looking forward to your application!
- Participate in different business initiatives and projects as a facilitator
- Explain the BIM and information management processes to relevant business counterparties
- Explain what data is already defined in the glossary and modeled in BIM for subject area
- Identify the gaps between business requirements and Glossary/BIM content
- Organize BIM development with business and other data stakeholders
- Gather, prepare and manage business data requirements, requirements for and findings after BIM workshops,
- Organize the delivery of concepts and definitions in Glossary and models in BIM: define business concepts, collect business rules of how concepts are related, develop visual models based on concepts and rules, communicate deliveries to related business and IT teams
- You have good business analysis skills in the financial sector.
- You are a skilled facilitator and can converse fluently with business experts.
- You have experience with data analysis, data modeling, or business requirement gathering.
- You have a good understanding of database modeling and design and relevant data modeling tools.
- You have or are about to complete a degree, preferably in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics, or IT.
- You speak and write fluent English.
- We'll give you a competitive salary and benefits and share our success with you.
- We'll help you with relocation and all the necessary paperwork.
- We support your personal development in every way we can.
- We care about you and your family.
- With us, you'll have the opportunity to influence great things.
- You'll have opportunities to travel in the Baltics and in Sweden.