This team in Finland loves making a splash by being bold. Make the bold move of joining them in Helsinki as their resident marketing and growth mastermind!
We are a startup based in Helsinki, Finland. Callstats.io is our first product, built to monitor and manage the media quality in realtime communication applications. We often refer to callstats.io as "Google Analytics for WebRTC". Our vision is a world where communication is both frictionless and effortless to set up, operate, and scale.
We collect millions of network and media quality metrics from our customers around the world. We analyze, cluster, and categorize them based on various attributes. Our cloud infrastructure creates reports and alerts the customers when their users experience degrades. Our systems also attempt to automagically fix issues. The optimizations empower our customers to provide a superior service quality compared to their competitors.
Our team is made up of engineers that have shipped code for various networking companies.
Our solutions aim to excite our customers daily. Data is the most critical part of our product and we're constantly raising the bar on our user experience. We're now looking for a marketing expert to help drive our growth by developing our content strategy.
What is the hardest real-world distributed system or networking problem you have ever diagnosed and perhaps solved? Explain it in your cover letter in as much detail as you can. We love reading about reverse engineering. Even though this is a non-technical role, we would love to hear about your nightmare situations with your home or office internet.
- Develop, execute, and adapt our content strategy to create more demand
- Look at the product usage data and build content to fill in the gaps
- Develop and manage customer onboarding
- Improve product visibility through social and online campaigns (advertising, newsletters, webinars)
- You have the experience and know-how to successfully perform the tasks listed above.
- Let's talk about your salary and benefits!
- Education: Our commitment to learning as a team and individual growth, also hackathons.
- Fun times: Weekly and monthly outings, sports.
- Great team: Our team is sharp, eccentric, loyal, and ambitious.
- Friday demo: Every week you get to show off your contributions and get immediate feedback.
- Immediate impact: You are part of a small but growing team and your impact is immediately felt. There is no shortage of interesting and challenging tasks.Immediate impact: You are part of a small but growing team and your impact is immediately felt. There is no shortage of interesting and challenging tasks.