in Tallinn, Estonia
If you can't get enough of delivering quality solutions and want to use your Java skills to make the world a bit better, keep reading. Swedbank has an interesting offer for one such as yourself! Read more about Swedbank
- As a developer on the insurances team, you will take part in system designing, improving and coding core applications in our area.
- You'll participate in software diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- You'll be part of a new agile team, working closely with other developers, product owners, the maintenance team, business analysts, and different groups across Swedbank IT.
- You have a higher education in IT or are in the process of completing it.
- You have very good English.
- You have strong Java programming skills.
- You have experience with development projects and at least a couple of years' experience in application development.
- You will get a competitive salary and benefits package.
- We offer different training and development programs as well as the possibility to expand your knowledge in the financial sector.
- You'll get banking products and services at a good price.
- We have our own library, career guidance, and fruit days on every Tuesday.
- You can use the gym and our bicycle parking lots in the main and IT buildings.
- We value your loved ones by offering days off for different important life events.
- We host a number of amazing events: Christmas, Family day, Summer days...
Insurances Baltic is a part of the application management unit within Swedbank Group IT. We are responsible for the development and maintenance of Swedbank Life Insurance, Non-Life insurance and Pension 2nd Pillar systems in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. We develop quality solutions for front- and back-office systems and internet banking in a flexible, cost-effective way.
The focus of our team is satisfying customer needs according to business priorities, building highly reliable applications, and improving existing solutions while providing timely production support. We believe that long-lasting relationships with our customers and employees create the foundation for sustainable business.
If you would describe yourself as result-oriented and proactive, you could be just the person we're looking for! To succeed in this role, you should have good communication and collaborative skills, combined with a sincere wish to improve the world around you. We're hoping you also like to work in a team using agile development methodologies. A deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design will speak in your favor too.
You'll be joining a highly skilled and experienced team that's supportive and open to new ideas. We work in a friendly and dynamic environment where you can grow professionally and participate in international projects. So if you're ready to take your next big career step as part of our fantastic team in the beautiful city of Tallinn, let us know. We'll be waiting for your application!
About SwedbankVisit Swedbank′s website
Swedbank is the bank of choice for many people, households, and businesses in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. As a leading bank in its home markets, Swedbank offers a wide selection of financial services and products.
Our team is growing fast and needs more talented individuals to handle the ever-increasing workload. We are looking for people who share our values—openness, simplicity, and caring—and want to contribute to enabling people, businesses, and the society to grow. If you have ambition and share our attitude, you will find many exciting challenges and possibilities to grow at Swedbank.
Read more about us here: https://jobbatical.com/work-anywhere/hiring-innovatively-traditional-industry/