Team Jobbatical is building a sales team with the power to move mountains. To that end, we're on the lookout for an account executive based in Kuala Lumpur—someone with the knowledge and drive to sell us to local businesses. Are you the one?
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could be combined with your travel aspirations. We believe that the traditional 9-to-5 work model is fading away and that people want to join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world.
We want to encourage individuals and employers to be honest about their commitments to each other. It's our goal to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, you know how to succeed here, specifically when it comes to B2B sales. You have a winning personality, plenty of experience, and an endless love for exciting challenges. Does that sound like you? Guess what—we want you on our team.
Our office is in Tallinn, Estonia, where you'll initially join us for some vigorous training and fun team building. Once we've taught each other all we know, we'll fly you back to KL to sell Jobbatical to local businesses.
Excited? We sure are, and we can't wait to be blown away by your application.
- Prospect for outbound targets, establish penetration strategies and qualify outbound targets
- Generate new business opportunities through hunting and onboarding new accounts and upselling and renewing existing clients
- Qualify inbound leads, follow up, and convert them into clients
- Use your effervescent personality to demo our product and build client relationships
- Be disciplined in maintaining and organizing all your activities in our sales CRM
- Conduct analysis and summary for the head of sales
- You have 3+ years of relevant lead generation and sales experience.
- You have experience selling to multiple buyers, including C-suite.
- You're a B2B sales pro with experience selling to all company types (SMB and enterprise).
- You're familiar with state-of-the-art sales tools (CRMs, Keynote/PPT…).
- You love venturing out of your comfort zone.
- You speak fluent English. You'll get bonus points for Malay and/or Chinese.
- Knowledge of sales processes is required; experience in a quota-carrying role and a track record of protecting renewals is preferred.
- Knowledge of recruiting, HR tech, and e-commerce is a plus.
- International sales experience is a plus.
- We'll offer you a competitive local salary.