Team Jobbatical (that's us!) has an interesting challenge for you. We're looking for sales talent to represent us in Berlin. So if you know the scene, speak the lingo, and have the experience, we'd love to talk to you!
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could be combined with your travel aspirations. We believe that the traditional 9-to-5 work model is fading away and that people want to join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world.
We want to encourage individuals and employers to be honest about their commitments to each other. It's our goal to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.
If you want to put your knowledge of Europe's coolest city to work for an equally cool cause, be our remote sales champ! We're looking for someone based in Berlin or elsewhere in Germany—as long as you're able and willing to relocate or commute to the capital.
Acting as a consultant, you'll be the one taking on the task of selling us to businesses in your city. Using your existing network and language skills, you'll find interesting new leads and opportunities for Jobbatical.
Want to learn more about our team and our way of thinking? Head on over to the blog: https://jobbatical.com/work-anywhere
Ready to hustle? Go ahead and hit that "Apply" button!
- Prospect for outbound targets, establish penetration strategies and qualify outbound targets
- Generate new business opportunities through hunting and onboarding new accounts and upselling and renewing existing clients
- Qualify inbound leads, follow up, and convert them into clients
- Use your effervescent personality to demo our product and build client relationships
- Be disciplined in maintaining and organizing all your activities in our sales CRM
- Conduct analysis and summary for the head of sales
- You have 3+ years of relevant lead generation and sales experience.
- You have experience selling to multiple buyers, including C-suite.
- You're a B2B sales pro with experience selling to all company types (SMB and enterprise).
- You're familiar with state-of-the-art sales tools (CRMs, Keynote/PPT…).
- You love venturing out of your comfort zone.
- You speak fluent German and English.
- Knowledge of sales processes is required; experience in a quota-carrying role and a track record of protecting renewals is preferred.
- Knowledge of recruiting, HR tech, and e-commerce is a plus.
- International sales experience is a plus.
- We'll offer you a competitive local salary.