Are you as fluent in sales as you are in English? Scoro is looking for a tech-loving sales consultant to join them in Estonia. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to be the face of the brand in the UK market.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution for professional and creative services that helps streamline work and eliminate routine tasks. We have about 10,000 users in more than 30 countries, who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated revolutionists working in our Tallinn, London, Riga and Vilnius offices, dedicated to helping people work in a smarter way.
If you're a result-oriented sales expert hungry for real results, this is the job for you! It's a role that calls for someone whose English is really quite good indeed—native-level proficiency would be ideal. In this role, you'll be using your skill set to run our international sales. In particular, you'll focus on growing and developing new business opportunities in the UK, becoming the face of our brand in the UK market along the way. The nature of our product calls for a measure of tech-savvy, too, so an interest in software will serve you well.
If you're looking for a job that is interesting, versatile and challenging, you've come to the right place. Join us to work alongside a supportive team of hard workers who love what they do! When you send us your application, remember to add a few lines about what motivates you and why we'll love working with you.
- Expand Scoro’s customer base in the UK
- Outbound sales
- Qualify and close inbound leads
- Consult existing and prospective customers about Scoro
- A passion for sales and for bringing in real results
- A track record of successful B2B sales
- An interest in technical details and software in general
- Imaginative, forward-thinking, hands-on approach
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good planning and execution abilities
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Extra points for being passionate about improving the way people work
- More extra points for a desire to contribute to building world-class business software
- You will get a negotiable basic salary plus competitive OTE. (Please mention your salary expectations in your application.)
- You can expect an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and extensive sarcasm, flexible hours, and exciting opportunities to contribute to our business and product development. Awesome team events and excellent coffee go without saying!