Want your ideas to make a difference? Eager to lead a team bursting with passion and drive? With your strong technical background and leadership skills, you'll make the perfect addition to the MYOB team in the beautiful North Island of New Zealand.
We are a tech company that exists to help businesses succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing, and disrupting conventions. We believe businesses can do amazing things and it's our job to help them.
We simplify, we collaborate, we find new ways to innovate, we set goals, we smash goals and we always make the call. It’s the way we do things around here. We are inspired, authentic, and in the know… This is the MYOB way.
If you're relocating to join us, we will sponsor your visa.
Join our Engineering and Experience group and be part of a team responsible for using leading-edge technology to build products that people enjoy. We empower our teams to innovate and experiment when solving important problems for our clients who are at the center of everything we do.
This is a varied and challenging role with no opportunity to be bored. If you want to work and collaborate in an environment where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB.
Apply now! We're eager to get to know you. In the meantime, learn more about us from our careers site and videos:
- With your leadership skills and experience, you will be coaching and facilitating a career path for your team.
- With your strong technical background and experience in leading development teams, you will be driving the standards on delivery practices both within your team and across the wider engineering group.
- You will be responsible for building a highly engaged team that understands MYOB and our clients' and market needs, feels connected to our services, and is motivated to deliver outstanding results.
- Using a consultative leadership style, you will manage and mentor others and enable them to succeed.
- Direct management or team lead experience within a software team
- In-depth understanding of agile and different methodologies such as scrum and kanban
- Test-driven development
- Behaviour-driven development
- Continuous delivery
- Continuous integration
- Open-source technologies
- Let's talk about your salary and benefits!