This innovative startup in Estonia's capital of good thoughts is looking for bright minds to join them. Specifically, someone with a knack for driving sales on Amazon. What do you say? Fancy a challenge in an infinitely charming university town?
Click & Grow is made to change the way people think about plant cultivation and food. Our smart products will water your plants, provide the extra lighting, and love them while you're away. All you need to do is enjoy your life to the fullest. Click & Grow's current products are the first steps towards a great revolution in plant cultivation and the food industry.
Click & Grow plants are grown using automatically controlled technology in our specially developed Smart Soil, which balances oxygen, water, and nutritional ingredients at optimal levels. Despite the high technology involved, plants are grown naturally, using biomimicry as the main source of inspiration and innovation. The products include no GMOs, pesticides, fungicides, insecticides, plant hormones, or any other suspicious substances.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales and acquiring customers through the Amazon marketplace channel. You will oversee Click & Grow’s online Amazon.com store, including management of listed products, increasing conversion and, most importantly, increasing sales through various initiatives. To be the right person for this role, you should be proactive and eager to learn all aspects of managing an Amazon store to help us craft a strategy to grow sales through the channel.
- Manage the company’s storefront through Amazon's seller central tool
- Analyze sales data to understand how to increase conversion
- Optimize Amazon search keywords
- Initiate and complete various other projects to grow Click & Grow’s sales on Amazon
- Manage online reviews
- Help launch and maintain projects, set up and monitor established KPI’s
- Research and analyze marketplace sales strategies of key competitors
- Manage and be responsible for order stream and inventory on online platforms
- Communicate with partners and clients
- Experience creating and managing listings and selling products in various online marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, and more)
- Experience developing product description and keyword research for the marketplace
- Fundamental knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling online
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, link building strategies, content curation, website optimization and the importance of appearance on SERPs (search engine results pages)
- Understanding of PPC strategy and optimization
- Clear understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Let's talk about your salary and benefits!
- We'll offer relocation and visa support.