in Barcelona, Spain
Sales superstars, Barcelona wants all your charms for the new year! If you're fluent in English and French and an excellent people person skilled at managing different relationships, your services are needed at Openbravo. Read more about Openbravo
- Processing and qualifying inbound pre-sales requests from Openbravo channel partners
- Identifying and defining the end client prospect's business requirements and objectives
- Presenting Openbravo's features and benefits to potential customers
- Delivering product demonstrations (online and on-site).
- Providing answers to inquiries about Openbravo Solutions, its features and technology
- Assist in identifying the functional gaps between customer requirements and Openbravo Solutions
- Assisting in scoping and estimating projects to meet client needs
- Assisting with staffing projects including when needed the participation of Openbravo Services Team together with the channel partner (in which case you will negotiate commercial conditions)
- Assisting channel partners and their teams in developing sales skills, distributing sales resources and assets and training material
- Participating in lead generation and other business events
- Representing Openbravo and owning the relationship with customers
- Generating demand for Openbravo and channel partners' offerings
- Forecasting, maintaining accurate and timely reporting in CRM and related systems, and managing accounts receivables for individual account portfolios.
- You have 5+ years of solid and demonstrable experience in presales consulting for channel partners on the ERP space or in the retail solutions space with a proven track record of consistently outperforming targets.
- Openbravo ERP and/or Openbravo for retail knowledge is a definite plus!
- You are a results-oriented manager capable of leading people and channel partners to focus on achieving and exceeding targets.
- You have excellent people management skills including coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management.
- You have good communication skills.
- Written and spoken English and French are a must; knowledge of other languages will be highly valued.
- You have the ability to rapidly gain strong product and technology knowledge.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Visa sponsorship for Spain
- Experience in an entrepreneurial firm with huge potential for professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
As our pre-sales consultant, you will be in charge of 2 primary tasks: 1) providing pre-sales support for our channel partners' customers, 2) managing end client accounts.
You will be responsible for both building and maintaining close relations with channel partners, customers, and potential customers. You will also manage the pipeline of potential customer prospects and refer them to the most appropriate channel partner and play a crucial role in the performance of the field operations department.
About OpenbravoVisit Openbravo′s website
Openbravo is a world leader in the commercial open source software space helping midsize and larger businesses in 60+ countries successfully manage the business challenges from continuous change thanks to our agile, responsive, and easy to use management solutions.
All Openbravo solutions are built on top of a highly flexible and extendible mobile and cloud-ready platform that allows companies to more effectively embrace differentiation strategies to help increase their competitiveness. We have offices in India, Mexico, France and Spain.
To further strengthen our team, we're looking to attract the very best professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer a professional development plan based on growth opportunities, a competitive compensation system, and a company culture that fosters innovation and a results-driven approach.
If you are ready for a challenging, international and very rewarding professional experience, we are waiting for you!