Fluent in Dutch and hardwired to help people, you're the kind of high-flying customer support hero BlueLink is after. Join them in the spectacularly beautiful city of Prague for a career adventure for the ages!
Are you passionate about travelling? Do you want to work for a multicultural company in the heart of Europe? Can you deliver high-quality customer service?
Then join us in Prague!
BlueLink International CZ is an international customer service center belonging to Air France KLM Group. We provide support regarding booking of flight tickets, loyalty program, compensations, luggage claims and other customer services to airline clients. We are friendly, multicultural and happy to work together!
This position consists of daily telephone and email conversations with Transavia passengers to help them with their bookings. It's the right role for you if you love helping people and making the hassles of flying disappear. Whenever a booking goes wrong, you'll be there to save the day.
Does that sound like your cup of tea? Do you also like the idea of working with a multicultural team in a friendly, modern environment? Then go ahead and send in your application! While we will consider all applications, please note that we will only be able to contact candidates who fit the profile we're looking for. Thank you for your understanding!
- You speak fluent Dutch and excellent English.
- You believe that working in customer service is a mission, not a standard job.
- You see a challenge in every difficult situation.
- You're not afraid to go the extra mile to make sure every customer is satisfied.
- You have a serious attitude.
- You know how to cope with stressed-out passengers and different personalities.
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- You'll have access to discounted flight tickets, free language courses, fitness and swimming pool, and meal tickets.
- You'll get 23 paid days off.
- You'll get all the training you need in our office in the center of Prague.