Looking for life in a mild Mediterranean climate? Venture onto Gibraltar, where you'll have the opportunity to rock at some solid NOC engineering!
GibFibreSpeed is the newest internet service provider in Gibraltar trading under A.J Sheriff Electrical. We have been operating in the digital market for over 10 years and have always been determined to offer a high quality service at a competitive price. Our mission is to revolutionize Gibraltar’s broadband service by providing the highest quality and most reliable internet service, Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH).
Please note: You must have eligibility to work in the EU in order to apply.
We are looking for a NOC engineer who is CCNA/CCNP qualified and has previous work experience. The position will be shift-based after an initial 3-month training period, and is located in our office in Gibraltar.
An enquiring mind partnered with a passion for troubleshooting/problem-solving networking issues is required for this role. It will suit people who work well under pressure in a team environment. If you're proactive, positive and keen to learn new skills, we definitely want to hear from you!
- Advanced network configuration: Routers, switches and firewalls (in particular Cisco and Juniper)
- Network Share/File Permissions
- Virtualization: VmWare, Oracle Virtual machines
- Monitoring: PRTG, Solarwinds
- Website design: HTTP/PHP coding
- Must be eligible to work in the EU to apply
- Proficient in IDS/IPS technology
- Experience with BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, SNMP, NTP, Spanning Tree, SSH, HTTPS, Telnet, LACP, Port – Channels, Voice, Stacking, NAT, PAT, Policy NAT
- VPNs – IPSEC, SSL, PPTP
- Active Directory
- DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Exchange
- Experience in Microsoft networks and domains
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to deliver technical presentations competently
- Should also have experience in IPTV, VoIP, GPON
- We offer a starting salary of £35,000 plus benefits.
- Working hours are from Mon-Fri initially, then shift-based after a 3-month training period.
- You'll get 15 paid vacation days plus all public holidays (will increase over time).