As a key member of Inspectorio's engineering team in Ho Chi Minh City, you'll help the company define the way quality inspections will be performed in the future. Apply to be their data solution architect, and accept the challenge!
We are on a mission to revolutionize the quality inspection industry through exponential technologies and innovation. We strive to become the most innovative supplier compliance verification company in the world, using the best exponential technologies available, generating disruptive processes in an industry that has remained static for decades.
In this vital position within our engineering team, you'll be responsible for designing and developing Inspectorio’s big data management and analytics system. Your main responsibilities will be data sourcing, data ingestion and integration, and implementing the data model to ensure the system meets the needs of business users. You'll work closely with project development teams and project support teams to ensure the right architecture is implemented across multiple work streams. We'll also count on you to develop standards (data definition, tools, and platforms) for information management, data warehouse, data governance, and business intelligence.
As one of our most senior technical team members, we'll trust you to provide technical leadership and hands-on guidance to the development team in designing, planning and implementing the technical solution of Inspectorio’s system. You'll perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution.
So if you love working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and are a self-starter, join our fast-paced agile development environment. We'll be waiting for your application!
- Solid experience as a solution architect in building large-scale, complex enterprise web applications
- Hands-on experience with big data technologies: Spark, Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience developing cloud-native applications: Docker, CI/CD process, AWS, Microservices, Elastic scaling system, Mesos, ZooKeeper and/or Sqoop
- A firm understanding of major programming/scripting languages like Java, PHP, Ruby, Python and/or R
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend and/or Pentaho
- An understanding of data security and privacy concerns that could arise and that should be taken care of from the start
- Ability to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that allow you to explain your work in plain language, as well as articulate the pros and cons of various technologies
- Ability to document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Your salary will be in the range of $3,000.00-$5,000.00. Let's discuss that and other conditions!
- We'll sponsor work permits for the right candidate to join us in Ho Chi Minh City.