We're willing to bet you'll love being Relax Gaming's Head of QA in Tallinn. Why? You'll join a great team in a tiny Baltic country that will charm you with its innovative spirit. You'll also have the freedom to implement your vision of what the best QA on the planet should look like. Sounds like a good deal to us!
Relax Gaming is an award-winning international B2B software provider serving the gambling industry. We are specialized in building products and systems that require the use of a broad range of technologies, supporting a multitude of (mobile) devices and creating sophisticated tools for our partners.
Founded in 2010, Relax Gaming has quickly expanded and now holds an extensive portfolio of gaming products. The 60+ strong development team is mainly located in our headquarters right in the heart of Tallinn, Estonia, but we also have offices in Helsinki and Vaasa, Finland. Our team's impressive work ethic is matched by their desire to retain the original spirit of adventure and sense of fun.
We at Relax Gaming create state-of-the-art systems that power the real money gaming industry across the world. The quality of our products is greatly appreciated by our partners and we're constantly growing to match the demand for our services.
Your job as our head of QA will be to ensure that all releases and deliveries are of the highest quality while maintaining flexibility in schedules and changes in requirements. You and your team will be responsible for maintaining the high standards that Relax Gaming’s products have already set.
You will have the creative freedom to implement your vision of best practices in the field of QA and automated testing. You will be the hands-on leader of the QA team, taking ownership of the team’s testing activities and resource distribution.
If that sounds like your kind of challenge, we can't wait to read your application!
- Implement our vision for automated testing
- Lead the recruitment effort for QA personnel
- Work hands-on alongside the QA team with an increasing focus on strategy and vision for Relax Gaming QA
- Own and manage device libraries and other hardware
- Champion good testing practices not just in QA but for all developers
- Select and implement appropriate testing tools
- Ensure compliance requirements are met
- Excellent understanding of testing processes and best practices
- Strong understanding of automated, functional and non-functional testing
- Strong ability to write and execute test scripts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Jira and Agile processes
- 5+ years in QA/testing
- Previous experience as a test lead or team lead
- Previous experience with key testing tools (Selenium, Appium)
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- We'll help you with the relocation process.
- We welcome applicants from all parts of the world and will offer visa sponsorship for Estonia.