If you believe that humans can soon have authentic face-to-face conversations in virtual reality, you're already on the same page with Wolfprint 3D. Do you have what it takes to be a computer vision engineer on this pioneering team? Read on to find out!
Our mission is to make it possible for people to communicate with anyone in the world virtually as if they were in the same room. We use high-quality 3D scanning technology to create realistic avatars of people for VR. We see VR as a communications platform and avatars are the core of that.
As a computer vision engineer at Wolfprint 3D, you will work on developing an avatar creation tool for capturing realistic human face 3D models using video/image data captured with a smartphone. In this role, you'll be joining us in the awesome Estonian capital, Tallinn. You'll also have the opportunity to spend time in our LA-based office.
By joining us, you'll be doing yourself the favor of working with a passionate and fast-moving team to build potentially industry-transforming technology. If that sounds good to you, get to work on that CV and cover letter!
And meanwhile, watch this video to learn more about us: https://vimeo.com/184270867
- Passion for the VR and gaming industry
- Ability to work and come up with solutions independently
- Strong experience in computer vision or image/video processing
- Experience with C++, C# or Java
- Basic understanding of MATLAB and Python
- Bonus points for experience with 3D related projects and facial tracking/recognition
- You'll get a competitive salary and equity.