in Leeds, United Kingdom
- You are a talented and passionate engineer interested in all things technology.
- You have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of software engineering and strong object-oriented skills.
- Ideally, you have had exposure to continuous integration, build tools, and scripting.
- You have experience with source code version control using tools such as Git, Subversion or Mercurial.
- As agile delivery is the core of our business, you will ideally have had exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies and worked as part of an agile team.
- Finally, you are a team player—a good attitude is fundamental to our success.
- A great working environment with generous benefits, a competitive salary and rewards structure, and healthcare and income protection
- Commuter benefits programme
- Secondment opportunities between the UK and USA; help with professional and industry certification
- Regular get-togethers, special interest and sporting groups, and a weekend away every summer
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and Learns, Tech Talks, and Coding Challenges
For us, it's all about the code—with the right attitude and enough knowledge of software engineering, you'll be more than welcome on our team, where you will have the opportunity to use cutting-edge technologies. TDD, CI, Cloud—whatever the latest and coolest trend is, you'll get to work with it.
Please note that we are currently only able to consider candidates from the EU for this role.
in United KingdomVisit BJSS′s website
BJSS is an award-winning delivery-focused IT consultancy with over 20 years’ software delivery and IT advisory experience.
We are renowned for technical excellence, cost-effective delivery, and our proven BJSS Enterprise Agile approach. Founded in 1993, BJSS operates offices and project centres across the UK and USA and has established a global reputation for the highest-quality software delivery that keeps us busy on some of the most exciting projects. Our clients include some of the world’s largest companies, including investment banks, retail banks, government departments, retailers and commodity traders.
Working at BJSS is a great experience. Working on pioneering technology, we frequently find ourselves developing challenging software on large and complex enterprise systems, and winning many awards along the way.
BJSS believes in investing in our employees, to nurture their ambitions of becoming the best software engineers possible. If you want to surround yourself with strong technical people with a passion for technology and a deep-rooted focus on delivering quality, then BJSS is the place for you!