This banking powerhouse is after some brilliant new developers to add to their team in Tallinn. Exciting challenges abound at Swedbank, so if you know your way around PL/SQL, don't let this opportunity slip by!
Swedbank is the bank of choice for many people, households, and businesses in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. As a leading bank in its home markets, Swedbank offers a wide selection of financial services and products.
Our team is growing fast and needs more talented individuals to handle the ever-increasing workload. We are looking for people who share our values—openness, simplicity, and caring—and want to contribute to enabling people, businesses, and the society to grow. If you have ambition and share our attitude, you will find many exciting challenges and possibilities to grow at Swedbank.
Baltic leasing is a domain in Swedbank's Group IT with the key role of delivering IT projects and maintaining related services. Located in Tallinn, we're a unit of 9 people. We are a highly skilled and supportive team with many years’ experience with Baltic leasing systems.
If you join us, you'll be supporting us in reaching our goals. You’ll help us deliver various Baltic business projects, but also different lifecycle activities. On a daily basis, you’ll be cooperating closely with leasing businesses and experts from other IT areas/divisions. As a team, we are result-oriented and eager to support and recognize your professional growth in different ways. Additionally, you will have a mentor with long-term experience in software architecture.
So what do you say? Ready for a challenge at a major international bank? We're excited to read your application and learn more about you!
- You have a higher education (or are completing it) in the IT field.
- You have experience with PL/SQL and an understanding of XML. Experience with Java or with integration on Java platform is also beneficial.
- You have knowledge of design patterns, refactoring, and unit testing.
- You have good spoken and written English.
- You should be attentive to detail with good analytical thinking abilities.
- You are constantly seeking new solutions and eager to learn new working methodologies.
- You should be a committed team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- You have a sense of duty, are target-oriented, and take responsibility for delivering end results.
- Experience with agile methodologies and relational databases will be an advantage.
- Experience with web applications and related services is another plus.
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits
- A personal advisor and bank services at the best prices
- The opportunity to become a Swedbank shareholder through our share-based reward program
- Sports Club for individual and team sports and compensation of sports-related expenses; gyms and bicycle parking lots
- 5 extra days of winter holiday, a day off for graduation, work anniversaries, etc.