When it comes to getting strategic about security architecture, you're the person to turn to. You have a wealth of experience and a winning attitude that gets things done, and you like the idea of living in a clever little Baltic capital. Sounds like you'll be a perfect fit for the Danske Bank team!
Danske Bank is the largest bank in Denmark and one of the leading financial enterprises in northern Europe. It operates in 15 countries and serves around 3.6 million customers. We employ close to 19,000 employees globally.
As part of our brilliant cybersecurity team, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the design of business solutions meets security and compliance mandates. You'll partner with stakeholders across the organization to securely achieve the functional requirements of business initiatives. We'll trust you to be the technical authority on all things information security architecture within the organization.
If that sounds like your kind of challenge, and if you're a focused, analytical person with a get-it-done attitude, we'd love to hear from you!
- Establish a strategic security architecture vision, including standards and frameworks that are aligned with overall business strategy
- Work closely with the CISO, enterprise architecture and infrastructure and operations teams
- Review existing architecture, identify design gaps, and recommend security enhancements through e.g. threat modeling
- Participate in solution architecture design; lead security efforts assisting with the integration and initial implementation of solutions
- Serve as an information security subject matter expert, provide advice and consulting when and where it's needed
- Understand current and emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate threats where possible
- Stay current with new security technologies and integrate into security architecture design when appropriate
- Achieve security architecture compliance
- At least 10 years of hands-on technical information security experience
- Expert level knowledge of security principles and technologies
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems
- Ability to translate complex technical information across all levels of the organization
- Risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
- Knowledge of third-party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Visa sponsorship for the right candidate
- Freedom to experiment with new ideas
- Autonomy to decide how you want to work and achieve your goals
- Talented and hard-working coworkers
- International career and development opportunities within the group
- Challenging tasks and projects that support your professional growth
- Flexible work environment
- Supportive and considerate management