in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
QuickSchools is building an awesome R&D unit in vibrant Kuala Lumpur. If you want to get in on the action and make tropical Malaysia your new home, all you have to do is show this team your impressive Java skills. Read more about QuickSchools.com
Senior Java/J2EE Engineer
- You will work with 4-6 engineers in KL and collaborate with the team in the US to take QuickSchools to the next level.
- Extensive development experience with Java/J2EE is vital.
- You have exposure to Java libraries.
- You have working knowledge of databases, connectors, app servers and Web stacks.
- You have experience working with Web 2.0 technologies.
- You have experience with Agile development models.
- You have a BS/MS in computer science or equivalent.
- You’re a consummate problem-solver and self-starter with the ability to coach others in a collaborative environment.
- Compensation and benefits (including medical) are highly competitive as expectations are high for a hungry startup.
- We'll sponsor your visa.
- We have a casual dress code and our working language is English.
We want you to be a founding team member of our R&D unit. We believe you'll be genuinely impressed with our cloud tech. You will have lots of opportunities to learn and grow with the team. You'll be working with talented professionals in the KL office as well as the US team directly delivering software that our users love.
If you've got the ambition and skills, we want you on the team. Our code base is quite extensive and can take a good 3-6 months of getting familiar with, so it might make sense for you to stay with us for more than a year. Send in your application and let's discuss what would work best!
in Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaVisit QuickSchools.com′s website
QuickSchools is an exciting startup made up of highly motivated and passionate people who believe in their own capacity and the capacity of others to achieve new horizons. We help teachers, school administrators and parents to improve education outcomes for students around the world.
The student information system (SIS) space is clamoring for change and QuickSchools has been leading the change through our cloud-based SIS. We now power over 500+ schools around the world and we're moving into the public school market in the United States. We know that our software is reinventing and positively impacting the lives of others. We strive for quality and thrive in a culture of excellence. Here at QuickSchools, everyone works as a team. We give our all to everything we do and have fun doing it.
The many benefits of working at QuickSchools extend beyond the competitive compensation and benefits package. At QuickSchools, you have tremendous opportunities to truly excel, to explore new realms in technical innovation, to positively impact others, and to feel accomplished in a community that encourages you to continuously reach new heights. We're setting up an R&D unit in Kuala Lumpur and we want you to be a part of this exciting phase of our growth.