Do you like to get creative on the frontend? Are you looking for a powerful product team to join? Perhaps somewhere on the Mediterranean coast? You're in luck—TravelPerk is hiring in Barcelona!
TravelPerk is revolutionizing the way that organizations budget, book and manage their business travel. We offer a unique dynamic budgeting algorithm, incentives for employees to save, as well as reporting, dashboards, expense integrations, flexible payments and more, all within a single easy-to-use platform and at no cost to the user.
The company is co-founded and funded by a team of entrepreneurial executives with deep market expertise, including leadership-level experience, at one of the most successful players in the online travel industry. One of the co-founders most recently started and sold a travel technology company to one of the largest players in the market.
Are you a creative front-end developer? Are you eager to work with an international team building an online travel platform that will impact the experience of even the most demanding users? Then TravelPerk is the place to be!
We are looking for a senior front-end developer with outstanding engineering skills to join our powerful product development team. Join TravelPerk and seize the chance to work with A-players with experience at top software companies.
Continuous learning is encouraged at TravelPerk, and you are more than welcome to dedicate time to learning things that interest you, even if they're not directly related to your day-to-day tasks. The senior front-end developer position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. English is the official language at the office and no prior knowledge of Spanish is required.
See our stack here: http://bit.ly/travelperk-stack
- Build and maintain reusable, testable UI components
- Write readable, well-documented code
- Work closely with our product team to build new features
- Work in an Agile environment
- Mentor, coach, and train your colleagues as a domain expert
- You've been involved in web development for more than 10 years and have at least 5 years of experience in building medium to large-scale web-applications.
- You're confident with Git and have experience in testing.
- You're eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- You have a product engineering mindset and can communicate smoothly in English.
- You get bonus points for experience with React/Flux applications, Node.JS, ES6.
- More bonus points for familiarity with tools like Gulp, Grunt, Browserify, Webpack, RequireJS.
- Basic skills in Sketch/Fireworks/Photoshop are another plus.
- Ideally, you're simply a cool person that likes to build stuff (we really like people who maintain and contribute to open source projects).
- Competitive compensation
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff
- Flexible hours and 24 vacation days a year