How about a unique opportunity to profoundly impact the lives of hundreds of millions of future musicians worldwide and reimagine the way music education works? Here's one such opportunity right now—and it's yours if you have the marketing skills this team needs!
Yousician is the largest and fastest-growing music education company in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Yousician develops high-tech interactive software for learning guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele. Yousician provides real-time feedback on how you’re playing, combining the addictive features of computer games with songs and exercises to make the learning process easy, fun and motivating.
Yousician also develops the world's #1 guitar tuner app Guitar Tuna (iOS, Android, WP) and has won numerous international business awards including WIRED’s hottest Finnish startup, SXSW, Midem, Launch.edu, and educational awards such as Sunday Times 'World's best apps' and Best European Learning Game. We're hiring, so come join an amazing team and help us make the world a more musical place! For those joining us from abroad, we'll sponsor the necessary visas and permits.
At Yousician, we're reimagining music education so everyone can play. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like a mission you can get behind, you've come to the right place!
We are building a world-class marketing team. To complete it, we’re looking for a growth marketer to drive the growth of our user base by translating data into insight and executing large scale data-informed optimization experiments. Together, we will build an unstoppable growth machine and you’ll be right in the thick of it. This job comes with all the challenges and rewards of working at a successful and fast-growing company, and you'll get to grow your role as time goes by.
We make a serious effort to build a creative, motivating, and fun environment. We work in small efficient teams where everyone has autonomy, the freedom to make decisions, and a strong sense of ownership. We love to experiment and learn from experience: we make systematic decisions and measure outcomes to see what works. If that's how you love to work too, come join us!
To get this show on the road, send us your application and CV (in English) and let's make the world a more musical place together! And by the way, everyone who comes to a personal interview in our office gets a ukulele. #rockon
- Identify the highest-impact testing opportunities to improve marketing and product funnels
- Own and execute large-scale growth experiments from start to end and communicate results to the team
- Work closely with a product team to streamline onboarding and user experience
- Revenue funnel management
- Uncover consumer and market insights that inform strategy, targeting and segmentation
- 2+ years of experience with performance marketing
- Proven track record of driving growth with data-driven optimization of marketing and product funnels
- Advanced skills with analytics tools (Google Analytics, MixPanel, Woopra, Tableau, Looker)
- A strong understanding of funnel optimization techniques
- A strong analytical mindset
- Fast learner and independent worker that gets stuff done
- Self-driven and able to work well at a lean startup
- You'll get a competitive compensation package—salary, stock options, crazy perks—and work in an awesome new office in the heart of Helsinki.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: daily push-up sessions, benefits for sport activities, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece and Thailand work retreats.