This Nordic banking powerhouse is building a fantastic cybersecurity team in the vibrant city of Tallinn. If you know IT security like the back of your hand, take a look at this gig!
Danske Bank is the largest bank in Denmark and one of the leading financial enterprises in northern Europe. It operates in 15 countries and serves around 3.6 million customers. We employ close to 19,000 employees globally.
To further strengthen Danske Bank’s cybersecurity, we're bringing on two senior and one lead engineer to our IT security infrastructure team (INFS). Responsible for different infrastructure security components (Proxy, IDS, IPS, SandBox’ing, HSM, PKI), the INFS team is also in charge of defining security baseline standards for IT infrastructure systems, their components and network.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an IT background and, ideally, infrastructure or networking experience. We're looking for candidates with a genuine interest in current and evolving security threats, IT and information security, large IT environments, systems, and network infrastructure. The role will require you to work with applications and infrastructure teams on the promotion and adoption of infrastructure platform components and services. Your main technical focus in this role will be hardware security modules (HSM) and public key infrastructure (PKI).
You should be very systematic and focused, with an analytical mind and a developer mindset. Good collaboration skills will come in very handy, but we'll also trust you to do great work independently. In short, you should have the right skill set (see below) and a deep desire to get things done. Does that sound like you? Apply now and join the team!
- Manage and operate Datapower HSMs
- Manage and operate SafeNet HSMs
- Manage and operate CA servers and PKI
- Manage and operate Key Management Servers
- Respond to L3 incident escalation requirements for the Security Operations Center (SOC) and the Security Incident Response Team (SIRT)
- Manage and maintain the day-to-day security operations of our critical security solutions and tools
- Monitor IT security system logs to detect and troubleshoot problems
- Manage and maintain systems in your field
- Track security incidents and validate them when reported as fixed
- Bachelor's in CS, mathematics or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in IT security
- Analytical and structured working style
- Very good spoken and written English
- A plus: experience working with zOS or mainframe
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH or other information security certifications
- A strong understanding of cryptographic techniques and PKI services
- Overview of implementing infrastructure solutions in medium/large scale environment
- Overview of security strategies and technologies in a large enterprise
- Prior exposure to designing/assessing large-scale solutions using “defense in depth” principles
- Exposure to finance-related security frameworks/standards (such as PCI-DSS, Basel II, SOX, ISO 27k and/or similar)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Visa sponsorship for the right candidate
- Challenging tasks and projects that support your professional growth
- International career and development opportunities within the group
- Supportive and considerate management
- Autonomy to decide how you want to work and achieve your goals
- Freedom to experiment with new ideas
- Talented and hard-working coworkers
- Flexible work environment