You're so supportive that people don't know what hit them once you've unleashed the full firepower of your arsenal of helpfulness. That right there is the recipe for customer success—want to share it with team Jobbatical?
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could be combined with your travel aspirations. We believe that the traditional 9-to-5 work model is fading away and that people want to join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world.
We want to encourage individuals and employers to be honest about their commitments to each other. It's our goal to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.
We're slightly obsessed with the idea of making global hiring easy for companies all over the world. From a customer support perspective, it's all about finding that sweet spot—the right amount of handholding combined with not being annoying about it.
Once you become part of our massive (two people, with you included) customer success team, you'll quite literally double the amount of delightful customer support Jobbatical will be able to deliver. We like the sound of those numbers! If you do too, please direct your attention to the lovely green "Apply" button. It loves attention.
Based in Tallinn, Estonia, we work from a cool and comfy office space in the trendy Kalamaja area. We're a fun bunch and we enjoy each other's company. Sometimes we even hang out voluntarily after hours! If you'd like to learn more about the kind of stuff we get up to around here, you can skim through our team blog: https://jobbatical.com/work-anywhere/category/team-jobbatical/
- Get a deep understanding of our customers and their needs by communicating with them
- Liaise with the product team to improve our customer experience
- Lead the onboarding process for customers, including technical guidance
- Follow up regularly with customers, always keeping an open line of communication
- Own the Helpdesk to ensure customers have all information available to use Jobbatical
- Own the support channels to ensure all customer inquiries get solved in a timely and delightful manner
- Partner with our existing customer success manager to create new workflows and goals together
- You have 2+ years of experience in customer success/support or account management.
- Your decisions are driven by data.
- You're fluent in English and can communicate smoothly both in speech and in writing.
- You're a team player and fun to work with.
- Hardworking and open to challenges, you're equally eager to challenge others.
- You're constantly looking for solutions instead of problems.
- You'll receive a competitive salary.
- As part of your relocation package, we'll cover your international travel costs, sponsor your visa and work permit, as well as take care of your accommodation for the first month.
- Your health insurance will be covered.
- Your perks will include a monthly allowance for Uber, sports, and books. Our kitchen is always stocked with drinks and snacks, and we brew our own kombucha. His name is Bob.
- We pride ourselves on a flexible environment where everyone has enough space (both literal and metaphorical) to do their best work.