If you want to add your expertise and analytical prowess to a stellar data warehouse team, your quest is at an end—Swedbank is on the hunt for system analysts to join them in Latvia's lively capital city!
Swedbank is the bank of choice for many people, households, and businesses in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. As a leading bank in its home markets, Swedbank offers a wide selection of financial services and products.
Our team is growing fast and needs more talented individuals to handle the ever-increasing workload. We are looking for people who share our values—openness, simplicity, and caring—and want to contribute to enabling people, businesses, and the society to grow. If you have ambition and share our attitude, you will find many exciting challenges and possibilities to grow at Swedbank.
Extracting, transforming, storing, analyzing and creating meaning in large data volumes is rapidly gaining importance. That's why we are looking for bright system analysts to join our enterprise data warehouse team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with highly professional data warehouse development teams at Swedbank. As part of an agile team, you should be ready to handle a variety of challenging tasks.
- You will develop ETL (extract, transform, load) processes and related database structures. Your main responsibility will be to perform analysis of data warehouse-related projects and propose IT solutions.
- You will focus on requirements engineering and determine realization principles with architects.
- You will work closely with our database modelers and ETL designers.
- Ultimately you will (co)develop BI solutions according to business requirements, following general architectural principles.
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with enterprise data warehouses and ETL tools (ODI or Informatica) is considered a plus
- A desire to work within an agile team
- Good communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
- Relevant university degree within IT (or in acquisition)
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits
- The opportunity to become a Swedbank shareholder through a share-based reward program
- Develop one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics
- Work with amazing colleagues who are very supportive of newcomers
- Opportunites to travel within Swedbank's home markets (Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development in a modern and dynamic international environment