These German and English-speaking passengers of Air France, KLM and Delta Airlines need your help to book their flights. You must be fluent in both languages so you can give them the best customer care, from an office in the heart of the pretty city of Prague.
Are you passionate about travelling? Do you want to work for a multicultural company in the heart of Europe? Can you deliver high-quality customer service?
Then join us in Prague!
BlueLink International CZ is an international customer service center belonging to Air France KLM Group. We provide support regarding booking of flight tickets, loyalty program, compensations, luggage claims and other customer services to airline clients. We are friendly, multicultural and happy to work together!
We believe in taking care of our customers, especially during the stressful process of arranging flights. We need someone who speaks BOTH excellent English and German to give them the best help they can get.
You'll be working with us from the beautiful, international city of Prague, with a multinational team. As you take care of our customers, we also take care of you with nice benefits from fitness to discounted flights!
This position has the potential to turn into a permanent role for the right person.
We're currently only accepting candidates with an EU work permit. Additionally, please make sure your cover letter includes your phone number so we can have a quick chat with you and see if you have the right language skills!
- Complex care regarding flights
- Communication with passengers via phone and email in English and German
- Making flight bookings, changing existing reservations, support regarding online check-in
- Reservation of special services for passengers (special meals, seats… etc.)
- Daily use of reservation software (Oscar/Amadeus... etc.)
- Fluency in English and German required
- Strong communication skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Empathy, energy, diversity, drive
- Experience from call center or tourism is an advantage
- Other European languages are welcome!
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- Offices located in the center of Prague
- Multicultural, modern, friendly and dynamic environment
- Discounted flight tickets, free language courses, fitness and swimming pool, meal tickets (contribution for your lunch)
- Full training program for free (you will be paid from 1st day of employment)