Board of Innovation
in Antwerp, Belgium
Do you know how to inspire people? Do you like the idea of helping teams find new business opportunities through innovation? Be a business designer/innovation consultant in the beautiful Belgian city of Antwerp! Read more about Board of Innovation
Innovation Consultant/Business Designer
- You have an academic background in business, design, innovation, engineering or digital.
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably as an innovation consultant.
- You combine a next-gen entrepreneurial attitude with an interest in business and design thinking.
- You have what it takes to thrive in our team: an open mindset and the ability to work independently as well as in a group.
- You can be flexible and jump from one case to the next with ease.
- You're fluent in English; other languages are an asset.
- You're a future-thinker and generate new ideas with a clear business model.
- You're great at project management and client communication.
- You can organize and facilitate creative workshops with international teams.
- You’re eager to learn.
- You're able to make clear presentations and defend your opinion with confidence.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary and benefits!
- You'll get free healthy lunches in our beautiful office in Antwerp.
- You'll have lots of fun, freedom, and responsibility.
- You'll have great opportunities to grow.
- You'll gain work experience in an exciting, international environment.
- You'll work with the best. We help each other be amazing.
As a business designer/innovation consultant on our team, you'll support corporate teams in their quest for new business opportunities. You'll inspire them with (startup) best practices, deep user understanding, and relevant tools and techniques. You'll not only coach this process but also contribute to the ideas. Finally, you'll function as a sounding board for corporate entrepreneurs.
How can you expect to spend your time?
Together with a colleague, you start off by organizing a workshop to set the innovation scope with the innovation team of our client. “Do we aim for disruptive innovation? What markets do we plan to address?” Once the desired outcome has been defined, you help the client to select a group of open-minded employees within their workforce. In several weeks, you guide the teams from ideation to an investment pitch to their own management (think Dragons’ Den). The ultimate goal: all teams receive resources to launch their business concept as a corporate startup.
Do you have a specific skill or passion you want to nurture? Great! Most people on our team started as a general innovation professional but chose to develop in a specific direction (innovation strategy, design thinking, talent development, customer validation, business model innovation, change management...).
If this is the kind of environment you'll thrive in, apply now!
About Board of Innovation
in Antwerpen, BelgiumVisit Board of Innovation′s website
We're on a mission to help corporates innovate like startups. Our team helps companies in developing new markets, services and business models, and in enhancing their innovation capabilities with transformation and training programs. We try to avoid corporate theater at all cost (read: writing 100-page business plans and bloated financial sheets). We go for a hands-on approach based on the philosophy behind the Lean Startup. Test, learn, iterate! We have the great pleasure of innovating with enterprises like Roche, ING, Telenet, Nestlé, and Adidas.