Know all there is to know about marketing? Out to score your dream job? You've come to the right place! Team Scoro in the vibrant city of Tallinn is looking for someone to keep a watchful eye on their marketing activities.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution for professional and creative services that helps streamline work and eliminate routine tasks. We have about 10,000 users in more than 30 countries, who can’t imagine their life without Scoro. There’s a team of highly motivated revolutionists working in our Tallinn, London, Riga and Vilnius offices, dedicated to helping people work in a smarter way.
If you’re an expertly data-driven and playfully creative marketing professional willing to challenge yourself at a fast-growing international startup, we think you probably are the one we’re looking for!
As Head of Marketing at Scoro, you'll be a critical part of our core team, with huge influence over the direction of the company. You’ll be working with our marketing gurus Merily and Karola to improve every facet of our marketing strategy.
If what you want from life is a job that's interesting, versatile and challenging, this one definitely checks all the boxes. So join our supportive and hardworking team for a chance to be part of a fast-growing tech company and grow with us as we scale.
You're likely to thrive in this role if you're tech-savvy, with a genuine interest in technical details and software in general. Previous experience with B2B marketing in the EU will also give you an advantage. What will really make you stand out is your desire to contribute to building a global software company, so when you apply, make sure you add a few lines about why hiring you will be the best decision we'll ever make.
- Oversee and coordinate all our marketing activities across international markets
- Plan and implement high-conversion PPC campaigns that reach qualified audiences
- Find new ways to amplify our message and create awareness about our brand through media outreach and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with our marketing and sales teams to guarantee fast growth
- 2+ years of experience in digital B2B marketing (preferably at an EU startup) with a proven capability to run campaigns with positive ROI
- Expert knowledge about SEO, PPC, and marketing analytics
- Excellent communication and management skills
- A creative mind
- An ability to explain complicated things simply
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Familiarity with advertising platforms and online marketing tools
- Bonus points for an understanding of B2B marketing in the UK
- More bonus points for experience with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator and the like)
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits (add your salary expectation to your application)!
- You can expect an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and extensive sarcasm, flexible hours, and exciting opportunities to contribute to our business and product development. Awesome team events and excellent coffee go without saying!