Do you have experience with data analysis and designing data infrastructure? Does the idea of joining a passionate team in a beautiful Nordic country strike you as pure genius? Sounds like you might like being a marketing analyst at Yousician in Finland's vibrant capital!
Yousician is the largest and fastest-growing music education company in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Yousician develops high-tech interactive software for learning guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele. Yousician provides real-time feedback on how you’re playing, combining the addictive features of computer games with songs and exercises to make the learning process easy, fun and motivating.
Yousician also develops the world's #1 guitar tuner app Guitar Tuna (iOS, Android, WP) and has won numerous international business awards including WIRED’s hottest Finnish startup, SXSW, Midem, Launch.edu, and educational awards such as Sunday Times 'World's best apps' and Best European Learning Game. We're hiring, so come join an amazing team and help us make the world a more musical place! For those joining us from abroad, we'll sponsor the necessary visas and permits.
We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
Developing the largest and fastest-growing music education app in the world is a real challenge, but very rewarding. We’re now looking for a marketing analyst to join the world-class marketing team we're putting together. When marketing to millions of people across the globe, doing data analysis gets more challenging because of increasing complexity and disparity of data. Your job will be to unify our data sources to make sure that we have the right data at the right time to make bold decisions.
Above all, this is a unique opportunity to profoundly impact the lives of hundreds of millions of future musicians worldwide by helping us reimagine the way music education works. You'll work with an amazing group of people in a wide range of fields and have real autonomy in small, efficient teams. You'll face the challenges and reap the rewards of working at a successful and fast-growing company, and you'll have the opportunity to grow your role.
We want Yousician to be the best possible place to work, so we put a lot of effort into building a creative, motivating, and fun environment. We work in small efficient teams where everyone has autonomy, the freedom to make decisions, and a strong sense of ownership. Experiments are the name of the game at Yousician: we make systematic decisions, measure outcomes to see what works, and learn from our experience.
Interested? Send us your application and CV (in English). Let's make the world a more musical place together! And remember, everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets a ukulele. #rockon
- Design marketing attribution models
- Drive systematization of internal dashboards and reporting
- Produce financial models for marketing spend and return
- Manage internal marketing analytics and attribution tools
- Manage technical relationships with external marketing partners
- Work closely with our back-end engineering team on data infrastructure management
- You have experience doing data analysis and designing data infrastructure.
- You're an expert in Excel and SQL.
- Experience with R and/or Python is a plus.
- You have an understanding of marketing attribution.
- You have advanced skills with analytics tools (Google Analytics, MixPanel, Excel/Google Sheets, Looker).
- You have a strong analytical mindset.
- You have a background in performance marketing, finance or another applied mathematics field.
- You're self-driven and able to work well at a lean startup.
- You'll get a competitive compensation package—salary, stock options, crazy perks—and work in an awesome new office in the heart of Helsinki.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: daily push-up sessions, benefits for sport activities, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece and Thailand work retreats.