in Tallinn, Estonia
If you've seen your fair share of action with Mac OS X or iOS UI software development in the last three years, give this gig a shot—Malwarebytes is on the hunt for a talented developer to join them in the gorgeous and tech-savvy city of Tallinn! Read more about Malwarebytes
Senior Mac OS X UI Developer
- Strong Objective-C and C++ knowledge
- Proficiency in Swift
- Mac OS X or iOS UI software development experience in the last 3 years
- Solid understanding of UIKit, Cocoa, and XCode
- Strong understanding of asynchronous UI development
- Excellent sense of UI and UX design
- Experience with Localization and Auto Layout
- Highly self-motivated to create awesome end user experiences
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of English
- BONUS POINTS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience developing security products for Mac
- Experience with Cocoa Touch
- Knowledge of KVO and Cocoa Notifications
- Experience with CocoaPods
- Experience building software in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
Have you been searching for an opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world? We are looking for a Mac OS X UI developer to work on our Mac Anti-malware product. In this role, you will be responsible for user interface design and the end user experience for the applications.
In return for your hard work, we'll provide you with a great environment that supports your growth and development in every way. If that sounds good to you, read on and then send in your application! We welcome applicants from all over the world and will provide the necessary support for your visa and work permits.
About MalwarebytesVisit Malwarebytes′s website
Malwarebytes is a leading provider of anti-malware software solutions to consumers and businesses alike. Our flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned an international reputation for our rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.