in Berlin, Germany
Do you want to shape the future of publishing? This company is revolutionizing the way books are read and sold. Join the team in Berlin and spread the word about Inkitt throughout the world! Read more about Inkitt
Performance Marketing Manager
- Optimization of the overall book marketing strategy to increase book sales numbers on Amazon
- Creation and optimization of PPC ads, funnels, landing pages, and email marketing campaigns
- Responsibility for own projects and the implementation of new ideas along the freedom to be creative to reach your goals
- Close collaboration with the Head of Book Marketing
- At least two years' experience in online marketing (preferably in the e-commerce industry)
- Always striving to challenge yourself in sales numbers and KPI optimization
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Experience with HTML and landing page creation
- Experience with PPC Ads, Amazon Sales (KDP, AMS) and other e-commerce marketing channels/ads/tools
- A creative mind, always striving to find new ways to market indie novels to increase the company’s success
- Great/fluent English skills (native is not mandatory but preferred)
- Credible and demonstrable experience delivering high-value marketing campaigns
- Extremely hands-on, enthusiastic, dedicated and willing to do what it takes to help a young and rapidly growing business to become the world’s biggest and most objective publishing house
- An avid reader who is keen to spread the world of unknown world-class indie-authors across the globe
- An experience-based, competitive salary
- A dedicated international team
- A flat hierarchy with goal-oriented collaboration throughout all levels and teams
- A unique opportunity to take on responsibility and implement your own ideas with the freedom of creativity
- Hands-on experience in a high growth startup
- An inspirational fast-paced environment in our office in the heart of Berlin
Do you want to build the world's biggest and most objective data-driven publishing house with us? By taking on the role of our new performance marketing manager, you will concentrate your skills on finding new ways to market bestsellers chosen by the world’s first data-driven algorithm. You will be responsible for taking our existing global book marketing strategy to the next level. To be perfect for this role, you should be an avid reader with a creative mindset and excellent analytical as well as project management skills.
When applying, let us know what your preferred start date is! We welcome applicants from all over the world and will sponsor visas and work permits for the right candidate.
About InkittVisit Inkitt′s website
We are the book publishing house of tomorrow. By directly linking writers and readers, we are revolutionizing the sale and consumption of books. In doing so we are challenging the publishing industry and changing the way best-sellers are found and shared. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the hood we are building services that analyze reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers.
Our team consists of around 15 extremely talented and highly dedicated people from all around the world, all venturing out of their comfort zones and taking on new responsibilities to bring Inkitt to the next level. We consider ourselves a family—we depend on each other and are going through the good and the hard times together. Like a family we are spending seven days a week together and working long hours to deliver the best possible experience for our users.