Team BJSS has created a work environment where excellence is rewarded and collaboration is key. They're now looking to add a business analyst to their ranks. Be part of the journey in Leeds!
BJSS is an award-winning delivery-focused IT consultancy with over 20 years’ software delivery and IT advisory experience.
We are renowned for technical excellence, cost-effective delivery, and our proven BJSS Enterprise Agile approach. Founded in 1993, BJSS operates offices and project centres across the UK and USA and has established a global reputation for the highest-quality software delivery that keeps us busy on some of the most exciting projects. Our clients include some of the world’s largest companies, including investment banks, retail banks, government departments, retailers and commodity traders.
Working at BJSS is a great experience. Working on pioneering technology, we frequently find ourselves developing challenging software on large and complex enterprise systems, and winning many awards along the way.
BJSS believes in investing in our employees, to nurture their ambitions of becoming the best software engineers possible. If you want to surround yourself with strong technical people with a passion for technology and a deep-rooted focus on delivering quality, then BJSS is the place for you!
Business and technology are merging closer than ever before, while the boundaries between the digital and physical worlds are rapidly blurring. Multiple organisations are embarking upon transformational change to stay relevant and adapt to constantly evolving customer needs and market demands. We are helping organisations on every step of this transformational journey, from identifying their business strategy to supporting complex implementations using ground-breaking technology.
Do you enjoy asking questions like “What outcomes do your customers want to realise?” and “What goals is your organisation trying to achieve?” Are you seeing digital as data, machine learning, VR and elements of IoT rather than just tablets or mobile? Would you enjoy working in a multi-disciplined team of talented engineers?
If your answer is yes, we want to hear from you.
Our team of business technology consultants draw on a diverse, rich set of experiences and skills. On our CVs, most of us fulfil the roles of lead BAs, business architects, scrum masters, product owners and even developers.
- Use a variety of elicitation techniques to identify and map out business domains, identify problems and articulate opportunities that will provide business benefits
- Provide clear actionable advice and recommendations based on expertise, knowledge and hands-on experience, helping clients and teams overcome their business challenges with the use of digital technologies and best practices in agile software delivery
- Support the delivery team by organising the backlog and making sure that each sprint delivers value to the business
- Confidently take ownership of achieving results for your clients and your team—by doing and coaching—whilst working in changeable environments without supervision
- A great working environment with generous benefits, a competitive salary and rewards structure, and healthcare and income protection
- Commuter benefits programme
- Secondment opportunities between the UK and USA; help with professional and industry certification
- Regular get-togethers, special interest and sporting groups, and a weekend away every summer
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and Learns, Tech Talks, and Coding Challenges