Jobbatical vs Newland Chase: Which One Do You Need?
Opening an international office is an exciting time for a growing business.
It's also a very busy time.
From company structure to personnel and pay packages, compensation and benefits to contracts-a million things need your attention. Between these mile-long to-do lists, one thing that often gets overlooked is immigration compliance.
Some call it the monster under the bed. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
But how do you decide between all the options out there?
If you're shopping around for an immigration partner, here's a quick comparison between Jobbatical and Newland Chase.
Originally founded as a hiring platform, Jobbatical started offering relocation and settle-in services to clients in 2017.
As a hiring company moving talent across borders, Jobbatical saw first-hand the kind of minefield immigration can be. With a deep understanding of the immigration process and close association with the Estonian Ministry of the Interior and other officials, Jobbatical is a great help to clients relocating talent from abroad.
Jobbatical's mission is to make relocation and immigration seamless.
A UK & global immigration specialist, Newland Chase serves businesses and individuals. Their teams around the world offer strategic immigration services, making it possible for corporations to navigate the world of regulations.
Headquartered in London, UK, Newland Chase is recognized as an expert in all things immigration and has won multiple awards. Committed to delivering superior service, they promise reach and agility.
Newland Chase employs over 1,700 immigration and visa professionals, attorneys and migration consultants. Their global coverage is supported by an established network of partners.
Both operate in the dynamic, fast-paced and complex environment of immigration. Both companies assist global mobility professionals to assess and manage risk, providing clients the best solutions based on their business needs. Each company makes sure that clients’ data and interests are protected.
- A broad range of customizable services that cover the entire relocation process – from immigration to accommodation search with property viewings and settle-in services, like opening a bank account and registering at the doctor’s
- Immigration and beyond: From immigration, which includes employment registration, visa, ID-card and residence permit, to airport pickup and essential groceries for the employee’s first days in the city
- Spouse and family support, including childcare and school search and applying for social allowances for children
- Emergency support with a guaranteed 24-hour response time
- General hand-holding for both talent and employer and talent access to an exclusive expat community
- Their core team brings in-depth technical experience - both in-house and in client advisory roles
- Affiliated and recognised by numerous Immigration Practitioner associations
- Their established relationships with immigration authorities, ministries and other government departments mean they can represent your business requirements to them
- Focused on reducing risk of non-compliance
Since each relocation requirement is unique, services offered by almost all companies are customizable.
- Three different packages: basic, welcome, premium
- Pricing depends on whether the relocating employee is an EU or non-EU resident and whether they are residents of visa-free or visa countries
- Charges are calculated per relocated person and additional services can be added as required
- Billing at the end of the month and only if a case was successful
- No-obligation consultation through their website
Which one is right for you?
Both Jobbatical and Newland Chase have deep knowledge of immigration requirements and are equipped to keep clients abreast of changes and developments. Both use leading technology solutions, are relied on to minimize any exposure to financial penalties and are fully compliant and secure.
So how do the two differ? The difference lies in size, range of services, speed of operation and reach.
- Increased operations speed thanks to internal immigration software
- Employee relocation services and a range of settle-in services
- Suitable for startups and hyper-growth companies looking to scale rapidly
- Companies hiring medium to large volumes of foreign specialists in Estonia, Germany, Spain, and Czechia
- Provide training for HR professionals on immigration
- Offer multiple language skills including French, Sanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, German, Dutch and Arabic
- Presence in Europe, Middle East & Africa, the Asia Pacific region and the Americas
Jobbatical vs MoveMyTalent: What’s the Difference?
Jobbatical vs Santa Fe: How Do They Compare?
Discover why fast-growing companies relocate with Jobbatical.Learn More →
We’re trusted by the world's leading companies