Account Executive (Tallinn HQ)
Jobbatical offers visa sponsorship
Jobbatical will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Are you a B2B sales pro looking to put your skills to good use in one of Europe's startup capitals? Jobbatical is hiring in Tallinn—apply and join our amazing international team of geeks, aspiring world-changers, and tireless hustlers! Read more about Jobbatical
- Prospect for outbound targets, establish penetration strategies and qualify outbound targets
- Generate new business opportunities through hunting and onboarding new accounts and upselling and renewing existing clients
- Qualify inbound leads, follow up, and convert them into clients
- Use your effervescent personality to demo our product and build client relationships
- Be disciplined in maintaining and organizing all your activities in our sales CRM
- Conduct analysis and summary for the head of sales
- You have 3+ years of relevant lead generation and sales experience.
- You have experience selling to multiple buyers, including C-suite.
- You're a B2B sales pro with experience selling to all company types (SMB and enterprise).
- You're familiar with state-of-the-art sales tools (CRMs, Keynote/PPT…).
- You love venturing out of your comfort zone.
- You speak fluent English.
- Knowledge of sales processes is required; experience in a quota-carrying role and a track record of protecting renewals is preferred.
- Knowledge of recruiting, HR tech, and e-commerce.
- International sales experience.
- We'll offer you a competitive local salary and equity options.
- Your relocation package will include a visa and work permit. We'll also cover your international travel costs.
- We'll cover your accommodation costs for your first month in Tallinn.
- Your health insurance will be covered. You'll also get family leave, flexible hours, and an allowance for books, Uber, and sports.
- Working in our spacious office in Tallinn's coolest hipster-approved district, you'll enjoy a fully stocked fridge, a casual environment, fun outings, weekly team lunches... And a swing. We have a swing. We also brew our own kombucha. His name is Bob.
Our sales team is growing and ready to welcome your personal brand of excellence. You have a winning personality, plenty of sales experience, and an endless love for exciting challenges? We want to hear from you!
Ready to hustle? Go ahead and hit that "Apply" button!
Want to learn more about our team and our way of thinking? Head on over to the blog: blog.jobbatical.com
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could take you to live in your dream city. People want to experience life and work on their own terms and join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world. We're a community of like-minded world travelers who believe in a fully connected world where the playing field is leveled and your merit doesn’t depend on your birthplace but on on the size of your dreams.
Our goal is to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.
Life at Jobbatical
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.